To create a public auction and receive bids from all relevant sellers on Procurean, follow these steps:
- Click on the icon Inquiries on the left-side navigation bar
- Select the public auction
- If you haven't created your items yet, you will need to
This is how you create your item:
- Click on the “Create item” icon
- Choose the classification for your product
- Write down the title of your product
- Describe your product in detail
- Add additional files if needed
Once you have created your item it will appear on the left side of the screen. Now click on the blue “3 dots” icon of your item and click Add to Cart.
A window will pop up asking you to enter the following:
- Enter the quantity of items you are seeking
- Select the unit of measure
- Enter the maximum price you are willing to pay for the selected items.
- Select the duration of your auction either by selecting the presets or choosing your custom range.
- Select the time when your auction will end
- Select the payment terms
- Select the delivery date of your auction either by selecting the presets or choosing your custom range
- Choose one of the branches where items will be delivered
- Select the incoterms
- Add additional inquiry description if necessary
- or insert a relevant file with a detailed description
- Click Submit and start receiving bids