Procurean by default notifies you about relevant inquiries for your company, based on your classification. It also notifies you about the inquiries you were invited to.
But if you want to search for inquiries you were invited to, manually, you can do that as well, by following these steps:
- Click the Search icon on the left sidebar
- Click the Invited link in the quick filters sub-menu
- Select the language of the inquiry
- Select how you would like to search for an inquiry; Item, classification, organization
- Based on your previous selection, start typing in the relevant words
You can furthermore filter inquiries by clicking the button Filters in the top-right corner.
- Select the country you wish to filter inquiries
- Select the date; of all the inquiries created in the selected period
- Filter by type of the inquiry
- Filter by the progress of the inquiry