Procurean provides an ability to invite your business' existing sellers to your inquiries. Inviting your existing sellers is possible only in regulated scenarios; Regulated auction, RFP.
Recipients will be invited to place their bids on the inquiry through Procurean, via email invitation. Additionally, you can add your personal message to the invite further enhancing the intimacy of the invite.
To send invites to your sellers, follow the next steps.
Select the inquiry
Choose the inquiry you would like to invite your sellers.
- Click on the Search icon on the left sidebar
- Choose your inquiry
- and click on the arrow icon
Click “Send invite”
In the top right corner, you will find a “Send invite” button, which will open a new pop-up window.
- Search for an already approved vendor by entering a business name or
- Enter the email address of your seller
- Select the language in which your individual seller will receive
- Click the “Add” icon once you’ve selected a vendor or entered an email
- Repeat the process for every seller you wish to receive the invite
If you would like to give a personal touch to the invitation, compile a short message and add it to the invitation.
Send the invitation
Click the “Invite” button and your invitations will be on its way to the sellers.