To create an RFP and receive one-time bids only from approved vendors, follow these steps:
- Click on the icon Inquiries on the left-side bar
- Select the RFP (Request for proposal)
- If you haven't created your items yet, you will need to
This is how you create your item:
- Click on the “Create item” icon
- Choose the classification for your product
- Write down the title of your product
- Describe your product in detail
- Add additional files if needed
Once you have created your item it will appear on the left side of the screen. Now click on the blue 3 dots icon of your item and click Add to Cart.
A window will pop up asking you to enter the following:
- Enter the quantity of items you are seeking
- Select the unit of measure
- Enter the maximum price you are willing to pay for the selected items.
- Select the duration of your auction either by selecting the presets or choosing your custom range.
- Select the time when your auction will end
- Select the payment terms
- select your approved vendors you wish to receive bids from. You can either select between your vendor groups or select each vendor individually.
- Select the delivery date of your auction either by selecting the presets or choosing your custom range
- Choose one of the branches where items will be delivered
- Select the incoterms
- Add additional inquiry description if necessary
- or insert a relevant file with a detailed description
- Click Submit and start receiving bids