Procurean by default notifies you about relevant inquiries for your company, based on your classification. It will notify you via email and in-app notifications.
But if you want to search for relevant inquiries manually, you can do that as well, by following these steps:
Click the Search icon on the left sidebar
- Click the Relevant link in the quick filters sub-menu
- Select the language of the inquiry
- Select how you would like to search for an inquiry; Item, classification, organization
- Based on your previous selection, start typing in the relevant words
You can furthermore filter inquiries by clicking the button Filters in the top-right corner.
- Select the country you wish to filter inquiries by
- Select the date; of all the inquiries created in the selected period
- Filter by type of the inquiry
- Filter by the progress of the inquiry